Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Snowy Day


We had a good snow storm the other day. It doesn't compare to the snow storms in Utah, but in Kentucky this type of storm closes schools down. We made a snowman and went sledding behind our house.








3 comments:

Kris and Kelli said...

I have to ask, is this wes and amber from Bingham High? If so, this is Kelli Tinsch. I stumbled onto your blog by hitting the "next blog" button and thought, "I wonder." I had to ask. If it is who I think it is, my blog is kkhansen.blogspot.com. comment on mine so I know it's you.

Morgan said...

Amber, I am so glad you have a blog now!! I can't believe you are still getting snow! Last week we hit 80 here!! :) Its gone back down to cold again (cold and WINDY!)

MoabRat said...

You've done a great job on your Blog. Of course now I'm behind and have to start one. The girls are just too cute and you look great! Miss you guys so much! Love ya!

Sara