Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stampin' Up party

Since moving to Puerto Rico I've been trying to keep my Stampin' Up business going and I was worried I might have to give it up. But then, somehow, I was able to do two workshops this month and now my business is alive and well. Here are some samples of what we did at the workshops. I had a lot of fun designing them. The one in the front is a bundle of matchstick boxes that we covered and wrapped with a ribbon. I thought this would be a cute accent to put in a basket, with a candle, to give as a gift.

9 comments:

CollyWolly said...

Super Cute stuff. Hey, I'm a big LOST fan too! Check out jayandjack on itunes for an awesome podcast.

Katie said...

So cute! YOu're so talented. I had a lot of fun at your party--wish I didn't have to leave early.

Jessica said...

Amber, sometimes it makes me crazy how creative you are and patient, did you ever get to witness me doing "stampin up'? ..pretty funny-it's likw atching a 2 year old use scissors..good times.

Cari said...

I so miss those parties! I'm glad to know you're still doing it, there are some things I still want...

KA said...

Those are so much cuter than the cards I just made with my kids. I feel like a total amature. Also, could you send me your email address so I can give you "access" kariann.young@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

Mary eth and Grace said...

Love the last entry. Lina looked great on stage. We miss you @ the park!

Laurie said...

Amber glad to see you are staying busy and making a life in Puerto Rico. Its fun to get on your blog and see what you and Wes and the girls are up to. Tell Wes and the girls hi! Aunt Laurie

Missy said...

Amber, I wish we could make cards and scrapbook together, You are so good and I love what you do!!! How is scrapbooking going? I'm so far behind, but I'm trying!
Miss You!

Andrews family said...

Way cute, wish I could have come to your stampin party!!