Friday, May 1, 2009

A Fun Opportunity

I have been given an opportunity to be in the Johnny Depp movie that's being filmed here in San Juan. I submitted my name to be an extra about a week or so ago and they called me back. I'm going to be and Airport tourist. They are going to do my hair and makeup and I get to wear a 1950's business dress with a hat and purse to match. They are filming on Monday. So, I'll let you know how it goes. I'm really excited.

9 comments:

Morgan said...

Wow! Can I get your autograph??? Do you get to meet Johhny Depp? Can't wait to see the movie!

CollyWolly said...

Pictures! We want pictures.

The Osborne Family said...

That is so awesome!!!

Holly said...

You're so beautiful, it's no surprise. Of course, they'll realize that you distract attention from Johnny in the shot-- but that's their problem. How fun.

What's this film rated? I really want to see it and tell EVERYONE I KNOW that my bestest friend in the whole world is a swingin' fifties tourist in a Hollywood picture.

I'm kiddin' about the bestest friend thing-- but you know, I do love you lots, and I have to work my claim to fame-- don't I?

Katy said...

That is so cool and VERY exciting! WOW!

Missy said...

That is so cool! I secretly have always wanted to do something like that! Have so much fun and keep us updated with details!
It looks like you had a wonderful Easter with your family!!! I cant wait till I can come and visit, one day :)

bella utahan said...

what a fun thing to be involved in!!!

Andrews family said...

How fun!! You are so lucky! I love Johnny Depp. What is the name of the movie? I will be watching for you!!

mardymeans said...

Come on Amber you have to post your pictures of our amazing experience that day, LOL! Well even thought they didn't even us I still had fun! Hopefully you'll be a big star in your next shoot!!