Original Picture
Edited version
I've been playing around with my editing programs, Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 and Photoscape. This is just one example of the fun things I've been learning. I must say that I'm having a hard time getting things done around the house when there is so many cool things to do with these programs:)






6 comments:
Amazing!~ the colors are so much more softer and she just looks like sunshine! u r talented
PS I got the apron thanku thank u thanku!!
Great job Amber! It looks great. Editing is a lot of fun, I know the feeling of not being able to get things done around the house, LOL!
ca-ool!
I need a good camera first.....
and I like your signature thingy..howd you do that?
That's so adorable! I love what you've done with your name- you'll have to tell me how you did that. Every time I get on here now I see that apron and literally DROOL. I must make one!
K, first LOVE my apron-it so form fitting n feminine, you should sell those. Secondly, my kids might get homemade goodies, but yours will have the most stylish and creative, made to perfection EVRYTHING else :) so THERE!!!! lol
I love your blog! I will be linking on mine now. I might need one of the aprons:)
Post a Comment