Lina had her 5 year birthday way back on May 23th and I am just getting around to posting her party pictures. What kind of mom am I...........? (Don't answer that:))
Anyway, she had her friends over to frost sugar cookies and eat cake with her. I made aprons for all the party guests and everyone went home with their own frosting spatula. Lina received some super cute and thoughtful gifts and she had a super fun time.





3 comments:
HOw do you all know som many five year olds??? Gosh, we are desparate for more friends our kids' age!
It was such a cute party! Mia loves her apron from "Mith Amber" ;-) notice I snuck her lisp in there, LOL! Glad you finally updated.
Amber, I just came across your blog. Your girls are adorable! My most memorable and favorite birthday party as a child was yours when your mom made us aprons and we made sugar cookies. What a great party! I hope you are doing well!
Michelle McCoy Corbin
Post a Comment