I love it when the weather is nice. The kids get their energy out and they can play with their cousin without getting too cramped up in the house. I can't wait for more days like this!
I can't believe how big they both are! I love Lina's glasses- so cute! We'll be moving back to Bluffdale in September (Anthony's going to Afghanistan for a year) so we'll have to get together when we come out!
I have been married for 10 years to my High School sweetheart and have been blessed with two sweet daughters. I was born and raised in Utah but have lived in California, Kentucky and Puerto Rico. My family and I have recently moved back to Utah and we're loving it!
4 comments:
Lina looks so cute and grown up in those glasses!!
I can't believe how big they both are! I love Lina's glasses- so cute! We'll be moving back to Bluffdale in September (Anthony's going to Afghanistan for a year) so we'll have to get together when we come out!
Adorable pictures! and I love the background on your blog, that's new right?
yay for spring time in Utah! miss u! The girls look super cute!
Post a Comment