
My bestest friend just taught me how to work my camera in Manual Mode. This has always intimidated me but with her help I now feel like it's something that I can figure out. Here are a few pictures I took of the girls with my new knowledge. I love how the rich the photos look and how crisp their eyes turned out. I can't wait to get this manual thing down to a perfection. For the first time since I bought my camera 7 years ago I feel like I'm actually using it the way it was intended.
Yeah!! for learning new things!!










3 comments:
Yeah!!! They look great Amber! They do look crisp, and great job wtih the editing. You are a natural.
They are so beautiful! You've always had an eye for photography. We'll have to get together soon- and let me know if you're up to running any half marathons this next year, I need to log at least 3!
They are growing up! so cute! We need to meet up soon!
Post a Comment