Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lina uses a camera

Lina got a hold of my camera yesterday and my first instinct was to take it away from her because I was terrified that she would either break it, smash it or destroy it. But then I remembered seeing a picture on Jessica's blog that her little daughter took and I thought why not see if Lina could learn to use a camera too, she may only be 3 but what the hey.:) And so, I'm proud to show you Lina's first pictures! To tell you the truth I was actually surprised at how fast she caught on to it. Thanks Jessica for helping me realize that it's more important to teach than take away!


2 comments:

CollyWolly said...

Not bad Lina. Nice job! I'll have to post some of Ryan's pictures, he's always stealing my camera.

Jessica said...

Holy crap I totally missed this blog b/c Lance replied to Wes's anywho! Amber you are too sweet, I have to say that Grace took some shots at odd angles, but I ended up really liking them! YOu are an awesome Mom! Lin-you rocked it out-!Miss you!!!!