Thursday, September 11, 2008

Twilight Saga

I'm totally admitting to it- I am a Twilight addict! Thanks Morgan, Jessica, Missy, Melissa, Tammy and Hilary. It's because of you guys that I decided to even pick the book up and now I can't seem to put it down. Whenever I have to put it down to take care of the girls, clean the house, cook dinner, or even sleep I feel like I'm turning off a totally awesome movie right at the best part. Does that makes any sense? Anyway, I just finish Twilight and I'm moving on to New Moon. I can't wait to see what happens!


****
"Shoot," I muttered when the paper sliced my finger; I pulled it out to examine the damage. A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut.
It all happened very quickly then.
Edward threw himself at me, flinging me back across the table...
I tumbled down to the floor by the piano, with my arms thrown out instinctively to catch my fall, into the jagged shards of glass. I felt the searing, stinging pain that ran from my wrist to the crease inside my elbow.
Dazed and disoriented, I looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm—into the fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires.
****

6 comments:

The Merrill Family said...

Oh, Amber! I read the first three books within a week and about DIED until the fourth one was released. If you want some other fun tidbits go to stepheniemeyers.com and read the transcript for Midnight Sun. You will LOVE edward even more afterward. The Host is also good. I read it in just a few days... Anyway, just thought I'd share my addiction and let you know you are not alone!

Morgan said...

You're welcome!! :)

CollyWolly said...

such great books
it will be fun that you can read the whole series without having to wait for a book to come out

Jessica said...

Welcome to the club!!!-it's the only saga I'm completely infatuated with!!book 4 is my fav!!

Cari said...

They're my favorite! Anthony and I just got the 4th book and read it in two days! I am so excited for you guys going to Puerto Rico!!!! How exciting! I get home tomorrow night- so lets get together next week!

Missy said...

Amber, I just finished the fourth book and I LOVE THESE BOOKS TOO! I borrowed them from friends but I know I am going to want to own my own copies so I can read them again. I totally know what you mean that putting down the book is so hard. You'll be glad when you can finish the series and go back to normal routine(like taking care of your kids, house, etc.. :) But I'm also bumbed it's over because I had so much fun reading them.