Wednesday, October 8, 2008

House hunting trip

Wes and I are in Puerto Rico at the moment looking for a place to live. We have been shown some beautiful homes and have just made an offer on one which we would like to rent. We are very excited about it and we should be signing the paperwork tomorrow. As for today we will be touring old San Juan and then later hanging out on the beach. I'm hoping to take some pictures and I will be posting them as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Amber as I sit here in this godforsaken piece of crap state, I think of you on the beach in paradise and a little part of me resents that!!-ok a HUGE part :)
post the pics!

RSYoungFamily said...

I think I can speak for a lot of us, we wish we were in your shoes. It is so fun to see what you are up to. Thanks for your comment to me. I did not take the picture of the leave. Have some fun for all of us.

Kris and Kelli said...

Did you take the kids? If so, how long did it take to get the passports. We're in the process of getting one for our little guy right now. Let us know how things go! I can't wait to see pics of your future home.