Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Puerto Rico Trip


Sunrise (view from balcony) & Pool picture

Relaxing at the beach & View from our room

Here are a few pictures we took in Puerto Rico. We had a fun time. Even though this trip was our house hunting trip we were able to make it a mini vacation. We were not able to get any pictures of the house we will be renting, but we move down there the end of this month and I will take some then and get them posted.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Amber read my latest blog aboutmy day and then you'll really know how bad I wish I was relaxing on the beach!! I know you'll have fun there, keep lots and lots of pics coming so I can see puerto rico-no such thing as toomany pictures k?!!!!love you guys!!

Kris and Kelli said...

I'm so jealous! That looks like it was a great mini-vay. Beautuful pics and I can't wait to see pictures of your new house. And our passport for Kyson is just for Mexico. Nothing like Puerto Rico :)

Holly said...

that looks so amazing...cute perspective on that lounging foot shot.

Kim said...

Amber,
Hey stranger! Remember me?
I stalked you through Missy's blog page. Puerto Rico huh? Sounds exotic. Now you can put that Middle School Spanish to good use.
Cute family. Keep in touch. It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.
~Hugs, Kim

CollyWolly said...

hey just wanted to message and say i hope things are going well out in pr and you're getting settled in
take care!

bella utahan said...

Amber, I am happy to reconnect! Your girls are beautiful! I have linked you on my blog, hope you dont mind! Puerto Rico! How exciting! Is the weather the same year round?