Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Homemade Rolls


My very first, made from scratch, homemade rolls. I've only dared try this one other time and I failed miserably. Somehow I built up the courage to try again and low and behold the end result wasn't a hard clumpy mess!! I'm sure this is such a simple and easy thing for all you fabulous women out there but not for me. This was a huge accomplishment and I just had to show them off:) I just might have a reason to invest in a Kitchen Aid now!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

They look awesome, Amber!

By the way, I have my fabric....just need to get to the post office! :)

Katy said...

Well done, Amber! They look delicious!

Cari said...

Yum! Any reason to wear a beautiful apron!

Missy said...

Amber, I think I remember the other time you made rolls. Were you guys living at Clark's place? I think I remember Wes dropping one on the kitchen floor and it hit like a rock :) I think that scared me away from making them too! I am very impressed, maybe I should try to make them one day :)

Katie said...

Mmmmm! Teach me, teach me :)Had fun yesterday even though Mia was a whiney mess!