
The hot weather here in Puerto Rico is now in the 100's. I couldn't think of a better way to suffer through the heat than by going swimming in a cool pool.
Plus, I had to show you some proof that both my girls are now officially swimming:) They have a lot more fun at the pool now that they can swim. I think the goggles made a huge difference in there willingness to put their head in the water. Before I got the goggles they had no desire to go under and now that's all they want to do.





4 comments:
That's so awesome! We have Gracey swimming, but we can't get Emily to take her lifejacket off yet.
100 degrees and a cool pool sound like a perfect combo right now!!! Although, I know 100 degrees and humidity can be awful!!
yay! go girls! How exciting! It is getting hot here!!!!!
Way to go! I'm still working on Jackson..weren't you and Wes both swimmers? -Anyways your pool looks refreshing!
These swimsuits are too, too cute! I love all the patterns and ruffle details. Again, too cute!
Post a Comment