

Times a flyin'. We have already been in Puerto Rico for a year and a half. It's hard to believe it but it's true:) We are more than half way through our time here. It's gone fast but we are having a good time. These are some pictures I took of the girls the other day at a beach not far from our house.





8 comments:
Cuties. Lina is a cute little girl version of Wes isn't she? Precious girls.
so adorable!
Great pictures Amber. the girls look so adorable! I wish I were there :) I'm about to check out your design blog, I'll bet you made their dresses you talented woman you!
What cute girls...how fun!
These pictures are so cute Amber!
They are so cute! And so grown up!
Amber it has been fun to view your blog. Your little girls are growing up so fast. Wish you guys could get back to Utah! Your family is so darling. Hope to see you soon!
Love the new pictures. Time goes by so fast. Lina looks like such a big girl. Grace finished Kindergarten yesterday. I almost cried for the loss of my "little girl".
Mary Beth Parsley
Post a Comment