Friday, July 30, 2010

Visitors





Recently we had some visitors come into town and we had a blast with them here! Wes's Aunt, 2 cousins, mom, and grandma... and my mom came to visit us the beginning of July. Hopefully by the pictures you can tell how much fun we had. We kept them busy by doing things like snorkeling, beach bumming, walking the streets of Old San Juan, relaxing at a beautiful resort and much more. There invited back anytime!!:)

3 comments:

Missy said...

How fun! Wish I were there. I love the pictures. My favorite is the lizard. Were you really close? what neat colors!

Jessica said...

Wow, love where you live! great pics!!! So when are you moving to Oklahoma??

Katie said...

Great job on the pictures Amber! You captured everything beautifully. I can't believe how much Lina and Wes look like his mom! I love the first one of Wes and Lina dancing in the street :)