Sunday, October 31, 2010

to this!!

That's right!! We've moved. We are no longer living in Puerto Rico. Our new home.... UTAH!! Long gone are the days of laying out on the beach, wearing only shorts and tee shirts, but being deprived of everything else. We now can say hello to the days of bundling up, playing in the snow and enjoying all the wonderful things that Utah has to offer.
It's been six long years that we've been away from home and now that we are back we can't seem to get enough of it. We are so happy to be living by family again and if all goes well hopefully we can spend the rest of our days here.

9 comments:

Katy said...

Welcome back!

Kim said...

Yay. Welcome home. :)

Cari said...

Awesome! Did Wes get a new job or just a transfer? Hope you're enjoying it although I can't believe there's that much snow already!

Missy said...

I am SO excited!!! I like to think I am one of the "wonderful" things here in Utah, haha just kidding! I am just so happy you are finally back!

Thurston Fam said...

aww! how fun! Enjoy the cold for us!!! the girls look so happy!

The Reed Family said...

Oh wow!! I can't even remember the last time i wore long sleeves let alone a jacket :)

Katie said...

Congrats, I'm so glad you guys are happy! You so deserve it. LOL, but I still think I would prefer the upper pictures, haha! You know me and cold. Its 60degrees in our house now and I'm FREEZING!

Brianna said...

Just so you know my kids still want to wear their flip flops no matter how cold it gets and a coat, forget about it. Its like pulling teeth to keep pants on them :) I guess they have to freeze before they understand that socks, shoes and PANTS are not an option anymore :)

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Glad to made it back!