Did you guys see this? It was the best race ever!! Wes and I were both on the edge of our seats. It seemed impossible for the Americans to win but somehow they pulled it off. Since the Olympics has started Wes and I have been glued to the TV. I'm amazed at how these competitors keep their cool with so much pressure ridding on their shoulders. This race was suppose to be won by the French. The whole time leading up to the race the announcers were saying that the Americans had no way of winning and from out of nowhere they won the 400 Freestyle Relay by fractions of a second. Now that's the Olympics for you. Go USA!!


Easter Themed Family Movie Night
9 years ago





1 comments:
that's still my favorite moment! They keep showing replays and they make me so happy for them, over and over again.
Post a Comment