Friday, August 15, 2008

Sleep! Who needs it?

It's 1:00 AM at my house right now and I am up fiddling around with my blog. I keep telling myself "I'll go to bed in a little bit". Of course I started saying that around 10:00 PM.:) I'm sure you're thinking, "it's not that hard just turn the computer off and fall asleep". Well, normally I wouldn't have this hard of a time but I have been wanting a different background for my blog and couldn't seem to find one that I liked. But then I came across pyzam.com and I found one. So I went to place my new background into my HTML and because of my small, small knowledge in computers I wiped out all my settings.!! I know that I won't be able to fall asleep, annoyed at myself for being so stupid, so I'm up fixing the problem that could have so easily been avoided if I had a little more knowledge in this world of Blogging. I haven't put in all my setting yet but I really must go to bed!

3 comments:

Holly said...

You'll get it back-- I've done things like that before and it makes you so mad because there are a million other things you could be doing--

Miss you...

Kris and Kelli said...

I understand your pain all too well. In fact, I've been wanting to put on a background for my blog, but it never works. So maybe you could help me out.

Hemingways said...

I've been there! I wish I was smarter at this blogging thing too! Things that seem so simple, suddenly become disasters that take up way too much time. Looks great though and by the way I love your music.