Monday, January 19, 2009

Disney World Vacation

I guess it's time for an update:) Over the New Year we went on a trip to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. We had a wonderful time. It made us want to go back soon! We're just starting to finally get over the withdrawal we've been experiencing since we got home. We had our trip all planned out for us by a lady (relative of Wes's boss) who knows Disney World in and out and we were very impressed with how smoothly the trip went. We were in Disney World for 4 days and were able to hit all the big attrations in every park and still have time to take a break midday, which is critical when you have two little kids under the age of four.

Bibbidy Bobbity Boutique was the highlight for me and Lina. We had a lot of fun. Lina sat on a beauty chair and her "Fairy God Mother" styled her hair like a princess, put makeup on her and painted her nails. When Lina came out looking like a little princess it actually put a lump in Wes's throat. You could tell she felt sooo pretty. We had a character dinner at 1900 Park Fare. It was fantastic. There was so much going on with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Step-Mother and Step Sisters that Wes and I could hardly eat. And of course Fantasmic (a nighttime firework show) was pretty amazing too. We really did have a magical experience.

8 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my gosh, how fun! I love the boutique experience - I had no idea they did that! What a total blast.

Kim said...

Oh what fun! I'm just dying to take my kids!

Morgan said...

That looks GREAT!! If we ever go there, I am for sure stealing your itinerary!!

Cari said...

What a fun trip! I love Orlando! We're going the last week of April with Anthony's parents. The outlets are the best. I bet they were just in heaven. And that's so cool Lina's going to preschool! She looks so grown up!!!

KA said...

Seiously? I'm so jealous. It looks like you had such a great time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can add a similar blog entry before the year is out.

Holly said...

That looks like it was so wonderful...I've always thought it would be fun to go, but have worried that it would be so overwhelming. Maybe we should re think it-- If we do go, I'm emailing you for the details of how and where to plan our trip.

bella utahan said...

what fun!!! I have never been to Disney world- it will be on the "to do list"!

Katie said...

I just found your blog! How fun, Mia would love to visit the princesses! I'm taking her to Disneyland this summer. Can't wait!