Thursday, July 10, 2008

Caught in the act

I caught Brinlee yesterday drinking a bottle of Hersey syrup . She sneaked into the fridge and found herself a healthy little snack.:) I just had to get a few pictures before I took the bottle away and dealt with the fit that was to follow. The little stinker!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

HAHA that is my kind of lady! :)

Wes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

life is too short to not enjoy a little chocolate every day!

Jessica said...

Good times!-..she REALLY likes that stuff huh?!-Blaize does the same thing

Grandma O said...

Hi guys! Brinlee has good taste! You know how much I love chocolate. What darling pictures, picking blue berries. I got emotional! The zoo looked fun too! Wes used to call it "LaZoo" because of Lagoon. He also said the zoo smelled and it wasn't much fun. I'm glad he's changed his tune!Amber, you're getting real good with the camera! love you, Mom O