I maybe the only one who didn't know this but I thought I would share it. Wes told me the other day that he found out that in every car next to the gas symbol there is an arrow that points to which side the gas tank is in on. I never noticed it before but sure enough he's right. Now I will never pull up to the gas pump and have to get back in the car to pull around to the other side because I forgot what side the tank was on.
Easter Themed Family Movie Night
9 years ago





2 comments:
Amber, I'll admit that I never knew that..interesting! Also thanks for your comment. I love that you blog-I agree it makes it seem like we're not so far..!I love that b/c of blogs I can see Brinlee and Lina grow up-for now until we force our husbands to get jobs together!!!love ya
I just checked my gas symbol and he's right!!!
Post a Comment