Amber- There are a bunch of cute layout on this site - http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and they give you pretty easy instructions to follow. It took me forever to try and find a site that had this cute stuff too, so don't feel bad. Hope this helps!!
I have been married for 10 years to my High School sweetheart and have been blessed with two sweet daughters. I was born and raised in Utah but have lived in California, Kentucky and Puerto Rico. My family and I have recently moved back to Utah and we're loving it!
6 comments:
How cute! They are both so big.
I hear ya. I wish mine got along all the time too. It is a never-ending battle royale at my house.
Cute family Amber & Wes! I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but hopefully you do. Are guys are coming to the 10 yr. reunion in August?
Oh geez...going through the same thing here! The boys fight non-stop, but they both just laugh in the end! The girls are so cute!
Amber-
There are a bunch of cute layout on this site - http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and they give you pretty easy instructions to follow. It took me forever to try and find a site that had this cute stuff too, so don't feel bad. Hope this helps!!
Amber i LOVE your new background!! DId you have to go back and re-add your page elements, like pics and music playlist or no? Anywho LOVE IT!
So cute!!!
Post a Comment