At Fort Knox there is a program where they pass out free lunches to the kids every weekday during the summer. They have places all over post where you can pick the lunches up, like the elementary school, the library and a few different parks. We have a park right by our house so it's easy just to walk over each day to get the lunch. It's a great deal! Not only do the kids get their energy out while playing at the park but they get a healthy meal that I didn't have to make!
Easter Themed Family Movie Night
9 years ago





2 comments:
CPT Odekirk,
you have beautiful daughters. Sir, I have been doing a little more research on some issues we talked about. I want to make sure that I what I am seeing is it from your (the LDS) point of view. I was watching the documentary called "The Mormons" on PBS. It is no longer on TV but it is on their web site, the link to it is below. Since you are the first LDS I ever meet in person, you are the only contact I have. If you don't want to keep the discussion going its OK, I know you are busy. I think my biggest problem would be the story about the Great Apostasy, I just don't see it in the historical record. As such I see no need for a restoration since I believe the Orthodox Church was founded by Christ and has preserved the Faith though the Apostolic Tradition and Apostolic Succession. I would like to Compliment you, most people I meet (especially in the Army) do not live a faith, it is nice find someone who believes something, even if we believe different things. I know you have a firm faith in your church so please don't take this the wrong way, but if you want to know any more about The Orthodox Church I can give you good information. Sorry to contact you like this but I did not think you would mind. If you respond e-mail me at ACGroce@gmail.com.
Thanks again for your help,
SPC Groce
http://www.pbs.org/mormons/view/
Hey! What an awesome outlet!!! And you can save $$$ while you're at it! I wish they had that here? They could totally replace the MWR food commodities with a program like this. I think more people would use it!
Post a Comment